- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 bananas, mashed with a fork
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups water
- 3-and-a-half cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the egg, honey, bananas, and peanut butter. Stir in 3 cups water; whisk until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Add to the egg mixture.
4. Spray two 12-cup muffin tins with cookinng spray. Fill each cup three-quarters full.
5. Bake until browned, about 30 minutes. Let cool.