If you’re a veterinarian or veterinary practice team member in the Tampa, Florida, area, there’s a whole day of Fear FreeSM education and information coming your way in January!
I’ll be joining some of the brightest names in veterinary medicine to present a day-long Fear Free symposium at the Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore on Sunday, Jan. 15, 2017.
Tickets are $169 per person, with a $30 per-attendee discount for groups of three or more.
My presentations will be the bread in a Fear Free sandwich. The tasty filling will include:
- Admission to symposium with access to all speakers and sponsors
- Ability for Q&A with Dr. Becker
- Ability to visit sponsor tables
- Coffee service on arrival
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Complimentary lunch
- Seminar notes
- Certificate of attendance with 5 hours of RACE approval
- Special discounted rate for Fear Free certification program offered to attendees only
- Fear Free gift
Joining me will be an incredible array of experts:
- Lisa Radosta, DVM, DACVB: “Behavior is medicine; Fear Free is better medicine.”
- Debbie Martin, RVT, CPDT-KA, KPA CTP, VTS (Behavior): “Developing the Fear Free Plan of Action for Patient Care”
- Fritz Wood, CPA: “Fear Free doesn’t cost – it pay$!”
- Jonathan Bloom, DVM: “The Real Deal – Fear Free Success In General Practice”
This is an incredible opportunity to get the latest Fear Free education available — don’t miss it! Get complete details on the program and register here.